Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Welcome Tigger & Belle

Finally decided after a year and a half of no cats that it was time to have some furry critters in the house again. A week ago Sunday we paid a visit to the CT Humane Societies beautiful new facility in Quaker Hill to see who might need a home. I've been telling my friends and family for months - no kittens and no male cats. Well, I managed to break all my own rules. Look who we came home with...

Tigger, a one year old boy who was abandoned by his original owner and came to the facility with an upper respiratory infection. He is friendly, outgoing and has the cutest squeaky but very loud purr.

Belle, a three month old girl from a feral litter had hypothermia when she was found but is doing fine now. She still spends most of her time hiding under the bed. She is quiet and shy except when chasing Tigger up and down the stairs at one o'clock in the morning! 

6 comments:

  1. Welcome Tigger & Belle!! Can't wait to meet you!! I knew you would end up with a kitten Kathy. They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new additions!! Can't wait to meet them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet...congrats on your new adoptions! I've been out of the loop with computer issues. I signed up for Traci Bautista's workshop too. I can't wait!

    Enjoy your babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could have a cat but I'm allergic. Wow snow this early is soo strange.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathy!
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I always love to have new visitors, and look forward to visiting yours. Welcome to the new additions to your family. Belle and Tigger look just lovely!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete