My first thoughts and a few pictures from this nearly indescribable experience:
- Traveled with the fears and nerves of an adventure to a new place with new people.
- Overwhelmed but arrived to a sea of smiling faces
- A warm welcome from my "Eldorado" cabin mates.
- Relaxed, explored and settled into the weekend.
- Attended workshops with the most talented and giving teachers.
- Met fellow creative souls at every turn.
- Enjoyed delicious meals I didn't have to shop for, cook or clean up after.
- Warmed by the evening cabin fire gatherings where I laughed so much my face hurt.
- Tears as I drove away not wanting it to end.
- Knowing I'm a little different than I was one week ago.
More about the 3 fantastic workshops I attended soon.