Tuesday, December 23, 2014

New York City Sparkle




***************************
***********************************************************
Please come visit me at my new home
KathyJohnsonArt.com



I'm no longer posting updates on this blog but...

If you would like to receive monthy updates directly to your inbox 
you can sign up for my newsletter  


you can also find me on  
  Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest 



***********************************************************
****************************



Not much studio time lately but did go to New York City to enjoy some of the 
holiday sparkle they know how to do so well. 



Love the signature turquoise blue at Tiffany & Co.


Being a fan of the TV show Project Runway it was fun to see Bryant Park where the fashion shows were held before they were moved to Lincoln Center.





The decorated windows at Bergdorf Goodman and Lord & Taylor were amazing.






No comments:

Post a Comment